How to write a great resume

Do I state my elementary school or hobbies, or do I leave them out? Should I send my resume anonymously without an application photo, or should I collect points with my sympathetic smile?

There is no standard for the design of the resume. In creative professional sectors such as design or online marketing, the presentation of the resume in the form of an infographic is an effective means. If you would like to apply within Europe, you will receive a standardized document with the Europass curriculum vitae to present skills and qualifications transparently across Europe. From then on, the classic, antichronologically structured resume is the means of choice to give the HR manager a picture of your skills and qualifications.

I recommend that you make the naming of the individual sections of your curriculum vitae (resume) dependent on the job posting. If you are applying for a position in IT, for example, it makes perfect sense to define IT skills as a separate section in your resume. If you are writing an application for a position as a kindergarten teacher, then your IT skills are less relevant. Instead, it makes sense, in this case, to put your social commitment in the foreground and focus more on your soft skills.

As a rule, personal details such as name, address, e-mail, etc., are on the resume page of your application documents. Alternatively, you can also place this data on a separate application cover sheet, for example, to have more space in your resume for your professional career. In this variant, the application photo is not attached to the top right of the resume but on the cover sheet of the application.

Regardless of what field you work in and what position you hold, it would help if you always had a resume ready with up-to-date information. I recently faced the same challenge - I needed to update my resume. But since progress is so fast, the design that I thought was appropriate is already hopelessly outdated. So in search of a new design for my resume, I spent the entire evening on the Internet. And yet, I managed to find a good resume design for a reasonable price. Here's a great and modern combination resume template that I love. I think it is pretty relevant for this technological age.

Healthy in the workplace

Healthy in the workplace - this is more than just providing protective clothing or offering back exercises. So that the healthy offer does n...